Customer Happiness Executive
Do you have a can-do attitude and a friendly manner? Are you able to interact with our community in a positive way, spotting trends in customer feedback?
We’re looking for a super-friendly and brilliantly odd individual to keep our customers happy every single day, via phone, email and social. You’ll be the eyes and ears of Oddbox, spotting trends in your interactions with our community and feeding valuable insights back to the rest of the business.
You’ll be part of a really great team, problem solving and interacting with other departments to make sure that our customers have the best possible experience. You’ll be proactively calling customers to check in on them too.
- Keep customers happy with well-written, friendly and helpful emails.
- Fix customer problems, track down missing boxes and help customers make changes to their account.
- Chat over social media - get your fruit & veg puns ready!
- Help prospective customers to understand what we do and why we do it before they sign up.
- Support customer retention and winback – regular outbound calling to customers to make sure all is well or to offer solutions to customers who have cancelled.
- Listen to our customers and spot trends so that you can let the rest of the business know. We always want to be better and you can help!
- We want to hear from you too - share your ideas on how we can work better or make life easier for our customers.
- Prevent problems before they even happen by carrying out vital day-to-day tasks.
- Hit targets for response times, quality and quantity of emails.
What we’re looking for:
- First and foremost you’ll love helping people.
- You’ll be an enthusiastic problem-solver with a can-do attitude.
- You’ll be well-organised, self-motivated, calm under pressure and love change!
- You’ll be tech-savvy and quick to learn new systems.
- You’ll already have experience of providing top-class service to customers, via phone, email and social.
- You’ll have enjoyed making outbound service calls to active and past customers in a previous role too.
- And of course you need to have first class communication skills with impeccable grammar, spelling & attention to detail. Strong typing skills and MS Word skills.
- This bit is easy - you’ll need an appreciation and enthusiasm for Oddbox's vision of making the world a better place
- And lastly, you’ll love working as part of a fabulous team!
Nice to Have:
- Experience of using Zendesk
- This is a full-time role working weekends on a rota basis. You will be likely to be required to work two weekends per month.
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration of role – fixed term contract/ full-time
- Location – Our office in Vauxhall offers a great space to work and collaborate. Most of our colleagues spend 2+days each month in Vauxhall. Our colleagues also occasionally spend some time in our Distribution Centre in Croydon